Saturday, August 29, 2009
Welcome back to the Sweet Stop! We hope you had a terrific week. Thanks to everyone who played along with last week's challenge. We loved seeing your wonderful creations!
We have a new sketch to share with you today, as well as some fun samples by our Design Team.
For those who are joining us for the first time today, I thought I'd go over the rules of this challenge, which are very simple:
1. Make a card or other project using the sketch provided.
2. Upload that project to your gallery or blog.
3. Leave a comment here including the link to your creation.
4. We love it when you use Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, but if you don't have any, you are welcome to use whatever you have.
5. The third week of each month we have a special "Sketch-with-a-Spin" challenge where we give you a theme to use in addition to the sketch in making your project (the next one will be on September 19th). For that week only each month, we offer a prize by random drawing to one challenge participant.
6. Except for the Sketch-with-a-Spin challenges, there are no time limits on these -- the sketches stay up on this blog permanently, so you can play along whenever you like.
That's all there is to it! We look forward to seeing what you all make this week. :-)
Posted by Anonymous at 1:00 AM